This four day course starts with the Lean Basics principles , such as 5S, Kanban, Value Stream Mapping, and Kaizen. This course covers advanced concepts that use data and analysis within a DMAIC roadmap to design an optimized process layout. Introducing the Lean Fundamentals approach that brings it all together.
The course includes practical training on the most commonly used Lean and Six Sigma tools and on completion of this course delegates will be able to work effectively as members of Six Sigma DMAIC projects. This course has proved to be equally relevant to manufacturing and service/transactional environments.
- Morning and afternoon snack each day
- Lite lunch each day
- Professionally printed student notebooks
- Trainer Book - Communicate to Win
- Fun and exciting exercises
- Fun learning atmosphere
Lean Six Sigma Features
- Access to course trainer - Carolina Rodriguez
- Includes up to two hours of project start up assistance by voice and email prior of after the week of training
- Student Data files and lean six sigma templates
- Generic project examples from the trainer experience
Lean Six Sigma Features training content
- Overview of Lean and Six Sigma
- Muds ( Waste) elimination
- Value Stream Mapping ( present and prospective state)
- How to conduct a lean vision events ( or Kaizen Events)
- Flow, TAKT time and PITCH application
- Replenishment Pull methods vs. traditional Push
- Kanban or Visual Signalling
- Theory of Constraints
- 5S and Visual control
- Poka Yoke ( error proofing)
At the end of the four day training course delegates will understand and be able to:
- Apply the principles of the lean methodology .
- Establish the “Voice of the Customer” in defining the required performance standard.
- Use a number of lean tools to establish current performance.
- Use appropriately a number of basic analysis tools and techniques to establish the root cause of a problem.
- Understand key lean concepts and tools, when and how to apply them to drive improvements
- Recognise the difference in approach and techniques for incremental and redesign
improvement strategies and know how to decide on the correct approach.
- Establish ongoing process controls and process governance structures
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for members of re-engineering and improvement project teams, Transformation programmes, improvement initiatives lean.
Next training dates
- US Miami: December 12th - 16th 2016 - Price $ 2,500 - We offer group discounts - please contact us with your request.
- London : TBC March 2017
Booking and Enquiries
Contact Us: 001 (305) 767 6506